Selling Your Home, Made Easy
Making sure your home sells quick and getting the best offer are our top priorities when you decide to sell with Julie & Mark. We have the industry’s best marketing tools to make sure your home is seen by the right buyers. If you’re thinking about putting your home on the market, now is the time to request a Home Value Report. This is a commitment free report letting you know what your house is likely to sell for in the current market.
Once you’re ready to take the next step, our process is straightforward and to the point, ensuring we’re able to get the best offers in the quickest time.
- Let’s Establish our Game Plan: We’ll meet to discuss the market, your goals and timeframe, and put together a plan of action.
- Prep your Home for Photos: We’ll want to get professional shots of your home so we can market it properly. To prepare for these photos we’ll recommend landscaping the exterior and staging the interior to showcase your home in its best light! As you know, our goal will be to appeal to the masses and have buyers fall in love before they even step foot in the home.
- Sign listing agreement: A listing agreement is our contract which grants us the ability to sell your property.
- We’re ready to Market Your Home: We’ll put up a sign in your yard to share the word, and get the pictures of your home taken.
- Enter your Property into MRIS: Get ready for showings! Once added to the MRIS database, your property will be seen my thousands of agents in our area. Outside of MRIS, we’ll also share your listing on hundreds of other websites. This is just the start to how we’ll market your home. Contact us to learn about our proprietary marketing plan.
- Feedback: We’ll monitor the hits your home receives online, and provide you with the feedback from each showing agent that comes through!
- Let the offers roll in: Sit back as the offers roll in. We’ll review the offers together and empower you to accept the best one for you and your family.
- Inspections underway: The buyer will begin the inspection process at this time, while their lender will complete an appraisal.
- Order HOA resale package: If needed, the resale package is provided by your home owner association and includes bylaws and financials required to disclose about your property.
- It’s time to pack! If you haven’t already begun, now is the time to pack up your belongings and great ready for a smooth move.
- Final Walk Thru: The buyer will do a final walk thru to inspect any agreed upon repairs.
- Settlement Day: It’s time to celebrate the successful sale of your home!
Ready to Put Your Home on the Market?