Thinking of putting your house on the market? Start prepping it to sell today!
- Make those repairs you’ve been stalling on! Ensure your home is in its best condition by taking care of minor repairs. Let’s discuss before investing in large repairs to make sure it’s the right investment.
- Remove clutter! While clutter is normal in all homes, it takes away from the experience from your buyers. They need to envision themselves and their family in the space. Start packing away anything that isn’t a necessity in your day-to-day life.
- Organize your closets and drawers. Take the time to reorganize and declutter your storage spaces. Messy storage spaces can give off the impression of your not having enough space.
- Paint! A neutral face lift can take your home far.
- Give us a call. Let’s map out a plan to get your home market ready!